The types of proposals we are seeking
Indicative examples of the types of project proposals that the scheme would like to receive, include:
- scoping research on THR priorities in a country
- designing a research project on the nature or use of THR products
- improving the applicant’s understanding of science and science skills by links with, or placement within, a research team or THR organisation
- designing and initiating an intervention project to enhance public and/or professional understanding of THR and related projects
- forming an organisation to take forward research on THR
- developing a THR intervention project within a health and social care setting
- making and disseminating a film(s) or other media containing credible and accurate information about THR
- organising workshops and training events on THR
- developing science communication skills related to THR
- writing a research paper or other material for academic publication on THR
- establishing a website and/or other media resources to improve understanding of THR
- examining how poorer countries might overcome challenges presented by ‘high tech’ THR initiatives.
If you have an idea, but are unsure about how to take it forward, or wonder whether it will satisfy our criteria, please contact email@example.com.
The scholarships programme prioritises applications from lower, and middle-income countries.